Have an existing art practice that you’d like to turn into a Career? Or are you an existing NBCCD Diploma student, ready for the next step in launching your creative future?
In Advanced Studio Practice, you will:
- Build upon your NBCCD Diploma, a BFA, or equivalent experience by developing and implementing a professional career plan in design, fine craft or visual arts.
- Create an independent body of work using on-site studio facilities and equipment, and work collaboratively with celebrated faculty advisors and professional mentors.
- Take your work out of the studio and into the greater community by networking and planning self-guided projects such as artist residencies, pop-up shows, exhibitions, wholesale opportunities, and more.
- Connect with other recent graduates and emerging professional artists as they evolve their distinct career goals alongside you. — Gain the tools and confidence to present yourself and your work in-person and online.
- Improve your time management, self-motivation and goal-setting skills to prepare for ongoing professional practice.
- Acquire business skills and employ successful entrepreneurial strategies to manage multiple creative activities and income streams.
DEADLINE MAY 15