Want to learn Foundation Visual Arts from the comfort of your living room, or home studio? Apply now to fill one of the limited seats in our new fully online FVA program. You’ll get plenty of one-on-one time with your instructors, and will tap into all the same resources the College provides. Select ‘Foundation Visual Arts – Online’ in the application drop-down.
In Foundation Visual Arts Online, you will:
- Develop your creativity with an innovative and dynamic program that teaches drawing, colour theory, creative process, art history, design, and writing for designers and makers.
- Learn from a team of energetic, enthusiastic, and highly qualified instructors who are committed to your success.
- Develop dexterity and visual problem solving with hands-on, project-based curriculum
- Gain empowerment in your knowledge and appreciation of visual culture and design.
- Enjoy the flexibility of asynchronous program delivery, while retaining personalized attention and contact with your instructors and classmates.
- Virtually explore a selection of our studios to help determine your direction for the future.
- Enjoy the learning and social benefits of peer-to-peer support with our small online class sizes (maximum 18 students per class).
- Benefit from access to NBCCD Student Services, including tutoring and counselling.